This race has something for everyone! Choose the 15k, 5k, 1-mile walk/run or be a Virtual Participant! Help us raise awareness and financial support for patients battling Mast Cell Disease. Super T’s Mast Cell Foundation, is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization providing education and financial support to patients living with Mast Cell Disease. We are the only foundation globally, providing financial assistance in the form of grants to patients helping to offset their living and medical expenses.
Pre Race Packet Pickup:
- When:Saturday October 5th, 1:00PM – 7:00 PM
- Where: Road Runner in KOP. The address is, 155 Village Drive, King of Prussia, Pa 19406. 484-322-2570.
Registration and Packet Pick up On Race Day:
- When: Saturday 10/5 @ 7 am at the Norristown High School, 1900 Eagle Drive, Norristown, PA 19401.
- Pre-race stretch: At the Norristown High School beginning at 7:30 am.
- 15k start time: Races will start at the Whitehall Road entrance of the Norristown Farm Park. Start time is 8:30 AM.
- 5K and 1-mile start time: Race will start at the Whitehall Road entrance of the Norristown Farm Park. Start time is 9:00 AM. Wheelchairs and strollers are welcome! Please leave pets at home due to the nature of the rare disease. Thank you for understanding.
- Top Overall Male/Female winners for 15K and 5K
- Top 3 in each age category
- Largest Team Entry
***NEW THIS YEAR***
Fundraising Team Incentives:
Raise $500 – Team receives a tent with team name, food and beverages for you and your teammates to enjoy, and each person will receive a Superhero Showdown Race Drawstring Bag!
Raise $1000 – Team receives a tent with team name, choice of color for race shirt with your team name on it, food and beverages for your team to enjoy, along with a Super T’s Mast Cell Foundation Baseball Hat for all!!
Raise $2000 – Team receives a tent with team name, choice of color for race shirt with your team name on it, food and beverages, foundation goodie bag filled with great apparel for your team, 1/2 off race registration, team name placed on inaugural Superhero Showdown Top Fundraiser Plaque, voucher for 1/2 Monte Carlo Night ticket.
- Bust out your favorite spandex superhero suit (or not). Capes are not required, but look awesome in photos!!!
- Capes will be available to purchase on race day in case your cape is lost!!!!
Swag/Vendors/Entertainment/Race Day Info:
- Long Sleeve Race Tech Shirt for each participant, race medals for 15k, 5k, 1-mile walk/run, and virtual run.
- Live Music
- Additional race day apparel and Super T’s Mast Cell Foundation Apparel available to purchase
- Hydration stations throughout the course for our participants
- Trained medical staff on site both in the park and at the high school
Homewood Suite by Hilton Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting will have a block of rooms available from 10/4/19 -10/6/19
1 King Studio Suite – $119 Per Night or 2 Queen 1 Bedroom Suite $129 Per Night
Click the link below to reserve your room
- Race will be professionally timed by the Bryn Mawr Racing Co.
Results will be found at www.brynmawrracing.com
Sponsorship Options: http://bit.ly/2mro02t
Contact Race Director: Tammy Nearon, email@example.com